Through My Eyes.-EA

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Brave Love-To my Mother.

I carried my pain for along time
it eating me away slowly day after day
bitter flesh eating away
for I seek the better day.


Here she comes healing the way
filling the void with indescribableness
what was never, is now.


Most take for granted
though for me it is brand new.


I should learn from there error.



Others speak of what is there unknown
my known being my present reality.


In a world where all is perceived, all is not
the many trample what is, for the sake of ego
passage I will, to the distant parts of self
filling what was lost, connecting the fine fibers
that the nothing of time spread to the four winds
knowing one day it would be again.


The form of which never known
it being wondered in years as I have grown.


I feel weak
soft spirit then cradled
her fallen flesh of ago.


Love truly does end all woes
dries all tears
reveals all fears, realizing they are not that great.


Love gives meaning to to otherwise meaningless things.


For many things I have failed, for this love I did not know
true meaning being a figment of others imaginations
it is not that they not try
only that they could not give in the way needed
from source.


Originality.


The great healing begins, change is upon me once again.


Good, I am glad.


The mighty Brave once went to the refreshment of his mothers bosom
only to return refreshed with her love, ready to go out to battle again.


receiving warm intimacy that only these actions can bring.


To revive


To become.
out of what is.

3 Comments:

  • seeing light is beautiful, isn't it?

    "To become out of what is."

    It resonates.

    Keep going :)

    By Blogger Samira, at 3:10 PM  

  • correction: feeling light is beautiful :)

    By Blogger Samira, at 3:11 PM  

  • thanks for the nice note, your blogs are very nice likewise, take care

    By Blogger Nandita, at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home