Through My Eyes.-EA

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Manifesting Will 10/8/06

"I will"

This phraze has long been 'just a memory' for me. Something elusive, that was behind the file cabinet of my being. Over the last 10 years however, I have been taking the long journey of rememberance, and now the last few years the aceleration of this event has increased in actuation, now many of the last of the pieces of the puzzle are appearing in sight, still abstract as ever, but cohearant.. One of my many 'frustrations' in life has me being a dreamer. Constantly caught inside the dream of idealism. The realm of the imagination, spinning like a far off galaxy, in the darkness of my head, never making it beyond shadow, the the light of my eyes'.

I will manifest myself, for myself, because of self. I have travassed the sea of ideas, and only mirages have remained. Now, here, this is my time to become, too be, just so.. I will be myself, always, never letting doubt again rule my land, the soil of the heart. My mind is sharp, thoughtfull and wise, but not standing on any soap box.. My body though not what it used to be, is still healthy, vibrantly strong, the mechanism that holds my bright spirit. My emotions intact; though a bit rusty, still feel wide open, embrasing, calm and warm, and caring.

I find myself still without the answers from the questions of childhood, the now being a headache of disection of the brain, for the brains' a'muze'ment, all the while the brain fully knowing that these type answers are never, but only never known. I am at peace with this, as I have no other choice. I can either be willfully ignorant, or willfully interested. I choses not caring, to know, the final answer's.

All this while I have been missing out on alot of life. Trying to peer 450 moves down the board, while still in the opening game. If I had only seen the now, I would have realized I was moving as the Knight, but only my horse was taken from me..

My love, that will come again, I will promise here, now, not to squander, for the price of the ignorant fool is heartacge and solitude. I promise to stand with. Not ahead, or behind, but with. May all the dreams of a thousand memories be fullfilled, if it is the desire and wish of.

I will continue with this path, this direction, to the lands of timeless flow, it will dress me with itself, for I have longed for perception many ages, and with antisipating heart.

Each day I will look upon myself, keeping myself within my 'own' check, for the love of my being, and the beings of others in which I come in contact with.

To others, there perception of reality will at times conflict with mine, with theres. That only means either the angle of the perception is unbalanced, or a repelling force, this is all, and should not be a means of not allowing transmutation of disipline, or refinement within ourselfs. For if we are resisting something, we truely are resisting something within ourselfs, that we have allowed ourselfs not to be set free, ego always is with us, so is the illustion that we are not whole. As if there is a need to become more of goodness, more of someone elses progress down the path.

Each of us are good. Each of us is bad. That definition, is defined, by 'individuals'. However this does not define either as really being bad or good, for that is realative, and the simple fact that this has been argued about for thosands years, I hypothisize proves this point quite nicely.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home